Your donation to the Library Foundation ensures greater access to learning opportunities for young and old alike and to programs that are culturally enriching. Your support will enable the Martin County Library System to meet an array of needs in our community, such as:
- Offering after school, one-on-one tutorials for young students.
- Providing adult literacy programs to people who are committed to learning English to better support their families.
- Presenting diverse musical offerings from chamber music to jazz ensembles, film series, lectures and book discussions
- Offering specialized programs such as technology training including multimedia software, social media use and art classes.
- Providing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) programs at all libraries.
Donation Levels include:
Foundation Level: $40 Individual / $60 Family
Sustaining Level: $100 - $499 annually
President's Circle: $500 - $999 annually
Benefactor: $1,000 and above annually
Founders Society: $10,000 and above